Happy Summer Solstice to you all. How are you guys celebrating the longest day of the year? We’re currently outside playing in a makeshift pool, throwing back popsicles and soaking up some Vitamin D. With the first official day of Summer finally upon on I figured what better day than today to create my Summer Bucket List. I’m hoping I can cross each and every single task off my list this year.
1. Go Camping Like real outdoors, in a tent, under the stars type of camping.
2. Go on a breakfast date with my husband.
3. Make more crafts.
4. BBQ like twice a week.
5. Have a tech-free day.
6. Do good, whether that’s volunteering or hosting an independent beach clean up.
7. Get the backyard landscaped, our backyard is just dirt right now and is in no way summer ready. I’d love to have a spot to entertain and let Hera play!
8. Spend the whole day at the beach.
9. Be spontaneous.
10. Take a girls’ trip.
11. Say yes to something I’d normally say no to.
12. Listen to more music, the concerts in the park near us are amazing!
13. Blog more, for real.
14. Travel somewhere new.
15. Stay positive, worry less.
… and most importantly, be more selfish. I always put Hera first – as it should be – but I’d love to take some time to myself whether that be buying that dress I’ve been eyeing or treating myself to a pedicure more than once a year.